1. General info
- Title: Darts
- Size: Fun
- Max teams: 64
- Gametype: 2v2
2. Tournament rules
- Darts can be obtained at the Compo-admin (DomiBE)
- General Rules:
- All games will be BO3 from the semi final onward it will be BO5
- Single elimination bracket
- Games will be 501
- Schedule Problems:
- The schedule must be followed. If a game hasn’t started within 15 minutes of the scheduled match time, the admin may decide to forfeit the game. If both teams are absent, both teams may be forced to forfeit their game.
- To avoid forfeiting when the opposing team doesn’t show, contact the compo admin as soon as possible.
- Any actions, that results in an unfair advantage, are illegal.
- Playing first:
- Who plays first is determined by coin-toss or rock-paper-scissors.
- Win Conditions:
- The player that reaches 0 first wins.
3. Tournament Structure
- Brackets: Single elimination
Each player starts with a score of 501 and takes turns to throw 3 darts. The score for each turn is calculated and deducted from the players total. Bullseye scores 50, the outer ring scores 25 and a dart in the double or treble ring counts double or treble the segment score. The objective is to be the first player to reduce the score to exactly zero, the only caveat being that the last dart thrown must land in a double or the bullseye.
If a player reduces the score to 1 or goes below zero, the score is bust, that turn ends immediately and the score is returned to what it was at the start of that turn. e.g. if a player has 32 to go out and the first dart is a 16, the second is a 15, the player is bust and the score is returned to 32. So on the last turn, it is not necessary to throw all 3 darts – a player can win with the first or second dart of the turn.
The compo-admin is DomiBE.