Call of Duty 2 is a 2005 first-person shooter video game and the second installment of the Call of Duty series. The game is set during World War II.
The game was met with positive reception. Critics praised the game particularly for the graphics, sound and the regenerating health system.
2. Cheating and abuse
The cheating and abuse policy applies to all CU-LAN ladders.
Any cheating or excessive abusive behaviour during a match will result in a forfeit loss.
The use and abuse of bugs is strongly forbidden! This will result in an immediate disqualification of the entire team.
Cheating and/or using suspended players in matches results also in different kind of ladder suspensions.
If both clans cheated, both clans get a forfeit loss.
If you believe your opponents are cheating or if you discover something that is definitely not allowed then you can ask for assistance at the compo-desk. The available compo-admin will then search for a solution, this can go from looking at demo’s to the banning of teams. When conflicting you need to have proof !!! Again, make sure your opponents cannot screenwatch.
3. Game-version and servers
Version : v1.3
Gametype : Search & Destroy
Team size : 5v5
5. Match rules
- A match is played over two maps, one picked by each clan.
- Each clan may choose which side they start on their opponents map.
- Each map has a roundlimit of 3.
- Total rounds in a match is 2.
- Rounds will be set at 15 minutes long.
- It’s forbidden to use an FG42 and a Panzefaust.
- Sniper limit is 1. Using more than 1 sniper in a team will result in a forfeit loss. All Official CU-LAN gameservers will use PAM to make sure a sniperlimit is set.
- The score is determined by adding all rounds won from each clan over the whole match.
- The default team size for clan matches is 5 vs 5, the minimum team size is 4.
- The schedule must be followed.
- Each team may call in one time-out per side. So max 2 in a map.
- Participants may only be in one team, switching between teams is not allowed.
- Line-ups may be changed as long as none of the players are in two teams. You must let the admin know. The admin may always refuse the change.
- You must be available to play during the scheduled play times.
- The team-captain must contact the other team and arrange the match during the scheduled playtime. If the other team can’t play for some reason then you have to inform the compo-admin and a noshow will be addressed.
- Make sure your opponents cannot screenwatch. Asking friends to stand behind you is also a good way to keep your opponents from looking at your screens. Don’t complain about this afterwards.
- Bounce / Boosting / Bugs are not allowed ! If done so you lose the round to your opponent.
- If a match is interrupted by power cut or other problems then the match will continue after the problem has been resolved.
- On each map and each side you must make a screenshot of the score and this screenshot has to be kept during the whole event.
- When switching sides you have a 5 min break and when switching map a 10 min break.
- If you must start playing and you only have 4 players in the servers then your 5th may join at any time. If you are with less than 4 players = noshow.
- Respect your opponents at all time, when misbehaving you will be disqualified.
- The team-captains are responsible to inform the compo-admin of the scores.
The compo-admin is DrWeB & Steff_P.
- TT eSports Poseidon Z Keyboard (x5)
- TT eSports Theron Plus Mouse (x5)
- Speedseats voucher 50€ (x5)
- One Ago Clan-hosting